Monday, July 14, 2014

Let me Take you to RIO!


HEY EVERYONE!!!!!! Well it is a new day, a new area, and a new transfer here in Missão Brasil Vitória!!! And I am now in RIO DE JANEIRO!!!! I left the state of Espirito Santo and now I am at the furthest South of my mission. It is a lot prettier than the other state but much colder!

I don’t have a lot of time, the way the LAN house works here isn’t all that great. I didn’t do hardly anything other than travel and meet with the mission President this week. Because he is so new he traveled to Rio with us to start his interviews down there. My mission president wants us to know a little more about our ancestors so I am wondering if my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and even cousins if they could send me stories about any of our relatives. This would really help me out a lot and it would give you a reason to write to me ha ha. This week was the end of the World Cup. It was quite an upset and it was interesting to see to people’s reactions. I was able to watch the last game Brasil played in against the Netherlands but I ended up falling asleep. Hey, I don’t love soccer ;) haha but it’s good to say that we were able to watch a game. I have a great comp and the people that I live with are awesome. We have an amazing district! We are all excited to work and can’t wait to see the blessings that come. Thanks to everyone for all that you do for me especially all of the prayers and blessings that come to me daily. My prayers are for each of you, everyday! I love you all and hope that everything is good!!!

Love,

Elder Stilson

No comments:

Post a Comment