Monday, April 14, 2014

Learning Amazing Things!





This week I would like to start by saying how blessed I truly am. I have to best parents in the world, brothers and sisters who are just such amazing examples to me and grandparents whose love is incomprehensible for me. There are so many blessings that I have to be grateful for! I have great friends and I have been blessed with the opportunity to help and serve others to come unto Christ. The things that I am learning here are truly amazing.





This week was good, a little hectic but good. I have learned some things that I am having a hard time expressing because there are so many of them and I don’t have a lot of time but I am so grateful to be a missionary. This week we had the baptism of a little girl named Vitória. She is super cute and really funny. We were so blessed that her mom gave her permission to be baptized.  It was a great little service even though it was planned on the dime. I love to feel the spirit especially during baptisms. She wasn’t confirmed however due to the fact that she went to her grandma’s house the day after but we have her confirmation planned for this week. We are so excited for her to complete this ordinance.



The rest of the week was basically just running around a lot. We had the traveling assistance come and stay with us for 3 days. That was a little difficult because the plans for our week needed to be adjusted but it good to have them come. I feel bad because they basically just came out of the office to walk the amazing morros of Nanuque!!!! Yeah, unfortunately we just walked them to death because everything we had set up fell through.



This is also the last week of this transfer! This Sunday we will know what is going to happen. Sorry I don’t have much more to say. It was just a different emailing day for me. Something that made me smile and that is what I needed!!! HAHA But I love you all and hope you guys have a great week and I will write more his next week. Thank you all for the love and support you always show me.

Love, Elder Stilson











No comments:

Post a Comment